NC Lottery Official Mobile App 17+
NC Education Lottery
- #124 in Entertainment
- 1.9 • 543 Ratings
The NC Lottery Official Mobile App makes playing the lottery even more fun with the thrill of possibility at your fingertips!
· Ticket checker so you can scan your draw or scratch-off tickets to see if you have a winner
· Buy your favorite draw games and view drawing results
· Scan or manually enter your tickets into Lucke-Rewards to collect points
· Play games, take a survey, or complete activities to collect more Lucke-Rewards points
· Automatically get entered into second chance drawings with eligible tickets
· Redeem your points for entry into Lucke-Rewards drawings for cash and other great prizes
· Customize notifications so you receive the winning numbers & jackpot alerts for the games of your choice
· Manage your NC Education Lottery account preferences
· Find the nearest retailer any time, wherever you are in North Carolina
With more ways to play, earn, and win, there’s no better time to download the new and improved NC Lottery Official Mobile App than right now!
An internet connection is required for access to most features. Please note, every effort has been made to ensure the information in this application is accurate; however, in the event of a discrepancy, the winning numbers and prize amounts in the official records of the North Carolina Education Lottery shall prevail.
Apple Inc. in no way sponsors, endorses, or administers any contests or lottery drawings.Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about NC Lottery Official Mobile App. Download NC Lottery Official Mobile App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
NC Education Lottery Scholarship
Until funds are exhausted
Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1
- Be a North Carolina resident student for tuition purposes
- Enroll for at least six credit hours per semester in a curriculum program
- Meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements of the institution
- Be admitted, enrolled and classified as an undergraduate student in matriculated status in a degree, certificate or diploma program at an eligible North Carolina institution (UNC campuses and North Carolina Community College campuses)
The North Carolina Education Lottery Scholarship (ELS) was created by the 2005 General Assembly to provide financial assistance to needy North Carolina residents attending eligible colleges and universities located within the state of North Carolina.
Consideration for funding is automatic once the FAFSA is filed. The FAFSA opens on October 1. Eligibility is determined based on the same criteria as the Federal Pell Grant with one exception; students not eligible for the Federal Pell Grant with an expected family contribution of $5,711 or less will be eligible for an Education Lottery Scholarship. Students who have earned baccalaureate (four-year) college degrees are ineligible.The North Carolina Education Lottery Scholarship (ELS) was created by the 2005 General Assembly to provide financial assistance to needy North Carolina residents attending eligible colleges and universities located within the state of North Carolina. ]]>