Powerball Numbers for 10-27-2018
The winning Powerball numbers for this drawing can be found below. You can also view detailed prize payout information to see if you are a winner.
The final jackpot for this Powerball drawing was $687.8 Million . There were 2 jackpot winners, and a total of 3,571,173 players won prizes ranging from $4 to $2 Million!
These are the prize payouts for all states that play Powerball combined, along with the prize values for each prize tier, with and without the “Power Play”.
|Category||Prize Per Winner||Winners||Prize Fund|
|Match 5 plus Powerball||$343,900,000.00||2||$687,800,000.00|
|Match 4 plus Powerball||$50,000.00||155||$7,750,000.00|
|Match 3 plus Powerball||$100.00||7,103||$710,300.00|
|Match 2 plus Powerball||$7.00||122,144||$855,008.00|
|Match 1 plus Powerball||$4.00||839,256||$3,357,024.00|
|Match 0 plus Powerball||$4.00||1,892,179||$7,568,716.00|
|Match 5 (with Power Play)||$2,000,000.00||2||$4,000,000.00|
|Match 4 plus Powerball (with Power Play)||$150,000.00||35||$5,250,000.00|
|Match 4 (with Power Play)||$300.00||726||$217,800.00|
|Match 3 plus Powerball (with Power Play)||$300.00||1,448||$434,400.00|
|Match 3 (with Power Play)||$21.00||33,065||$694,365.00|
|Match 2 plus Powerball (with Power Play)||$21.00||22,941||$481,761.00|
|Match 1 plus Powerball (with Power Play)||$12.00||150,456||$1,805,472.00|
|Match 0 plus Powerball (with Power Play)||$12.00||331,022||$3,972,264.00|
The winning jackpot tickets matching 5 main numbers and Powerball were purchased in Iowa and New York.View the winners and prize payout information for the Powerball draw on Saturday October 27th 2018
Powerball results for 10/27/18; 2 winners split $687 million jackpot
Courtesy Michigan State Lottery
Matt Durr | MLive.com
LANSING, MI — Two players will split the fourth largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history as they matched all five white numbers and the Powerball to win the $687 million jackpot for the drawing held on Saturday, Oct. 27.
Those winning tickets were sold in Iowa and New York.
That means the drawing on Wednesday, Oct. 31 will be worth $40 million with a cash option of $23 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Oct. 27: 8-12-13-19-27
The Red Powerball Power Number: 4
The Power Play Number: 3
Powerball winners for Oct. 27:
- Prior to the drawing, lottery officials announced the jackpot was worth $687 million, down from the previous estimate of $750 million.
- Along with the grand prize winner, 15 players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million as well. Those tickets were sold in California, Colorado, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio and Texas.
- There were two winners in California, two in Florida, two in New Jersey, two in New York and three in Texas.
- One player in Florida and one player in Texas also played the Power Play option which increased their winnings to $2 million.
- In Michigan, seven tickets sold matched four white ball and the Powerball to win $50,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
- Overall, there were 3,571,173 winners in the drawing who won at least $4 each. In Michigan, there were 114,161 winners.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, Oct. 30, with an estimated jackpot of $45 million and cash option of $25 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, Oct. 31, at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.25 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $110,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.Powerball results for 10/27/18; 2 winners split $687 million jackpot Courtesy Michigan State Lottery Matt Durr | MLive.com LANSING, MI — Two players will split the fourth largest ]]>