Charity Raffles & Lottery
Last year we added CFP Lotteries and Raffles to our Group to broaden our Charity services. CFP have been operating for more than 40 years and have spent (literally) decades launching and growing raffles and lotteries for non-profit organisations.
To be listed as, and to operate for societies and local authorities accordingly, a supplier must be a registered ELM via the Gambling Commission and Mosaic are proud to hold this standard as a remote ELM.
The unstoppable growth in this area of fundraising shows no sign of slowing. Together with CFP we are a long-standing Gambling Commission External Lottery Manager; as such we provide a comprehensive service that includes multi-channel recruitment, multichannel player acquisition, player management, and compliance, optimising your charity lottery.
Together with CFP, Mosaic provides, but is not limited to the following services:
- Process responses from raffle tickets
- Fulfil and manage additional ticket requests
- Host draws for charities
- ELM Lottery Manager
- Process and code all entries after the close date as donations
- Provide an electronic ticketing and draw management system
- Conduct early bird or fast responders draw
- Reporting – access to a full stack of reporting tools via Mi-Insight
Lottery Box – Lotto Manager 17+
Plan powerball mega millions
Deauville Group, LLC
Designed for iPad
- 4.5 • 831 Ratings
- Offers In-App Purchases
Manage your personal or crowd pool lottery combinations. Generate random numbers and save them to a pool. Move combinations from history to favorites and place combinations in the bet bucket from favorites data, and add your own custom combinations to your favorites, bet bucket, and pools. Check out the In-App purchases for other available games.
Check out some video demos on youtube – navigate to youtube and search for “lottery box – lotto manager”
If you play a pool of numbers for one or multiple draws, you can specify the draw start date and draw end date and later check if there was a match between those dates – to do this just create a pool and add your numbers to it specifying the pool’s date range.
Once you have saved your combinations, the next step is jot those numbers down on your play-slips and take them to your favorite retailer to play them and later check your numbers thru the app. This is better than having to worry about scanning some ticket every time. In addition, even if you loose your play-slips your numbers will always be handy in your app.
• Create pools (personal or for your office pool and what not).
• Manage member info and email members info about the pool.
• Add your own combinations to a pool.
• Visualize number frequency when applicable.
• View current winning result and past results.
• Swipe a winning result item to automatically check your saved numbers.
• Get notified if your saved combinations match the winning numbers.
• In the Notifications page tap an item to view the matching numbers.
• You can also run a notification manually.
Powerball game and Powerball statistics are included in the app.
If your state game is not in the in-app purchase options, you can always create a custom game for your 6 numbers, 5 numbers or 5 numbers plus 1 lottery games. Custom Game Manager is available as in-app purchase to create UNLIMITED custom games.
This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by the official Powerball Lottery or any other official lottery.