You can play a variety of lotto online from around the world, including Hong Kong Jockey ClubвЂ™s popular Mark Six game to international lottoвЂ™s such as Oz Lotto and US Powerball. Select the lotto you want to play from the list below to get started and you could be playing within minutes.
Why Play Online
There are many advantages to playing online compared to picking your numbers from a retailer:
- You can enter from the comfort of your own home or on the go via your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- You can play even if you donвЂ™t live in a country that participates in the lottery.
- You donвЂ™t have to wait in a queue to buy your ticket and you arenвЂ™t restricted by a storeвЂ™s opening and closing times.
- It is safe and secure to create your own online account. There isnвЂ™t any risk of your ticket being damaged, lost or stolen.
- You will receive an automatic notification if you win a prize, so you never have to check your numbers again.
- You can sign up for multiple draws in a row, and there are often discounts when you take out a subscription for lottery tickets.
Playing via a Lottery Concierge Service
When you select to play one of these lottoвЂ™s, you will be directed to an online lottery concierge service. These are fully licensed and regulated operators that allow you to play lottoвЂ™s that you would otherwise not have the opportunity to enter. Prizes are guaranteed and any winnings are automatically transferred to your online account. To get started, follow the steps below:
- Choose which lotto you would like to enter from the choices above.
- Pick your own numbers or opt for a random Quick Pick selection.
- Decide how many tickets you would like to buy. Select вЂAdd to CartвЂ™ to confirm your purchase.
- Enter your payment details to complete the transaction.
- Wait until the draw has taken place to find out if you are a winner.
KING KONG KASH – $55M LOTTERY PICK
Most Popular Today
December 6, 2005 | 5:00am
The Empire State went ape over “King Kong” last night, as one lucky person won a whopping $55 million first-prize lottery drawing tied to the remake of the classic movie.
The winning King Kong Millions game number was 144759348 – and only those numbers, in that exact order, announced at the top of the Empire State Building.
Five other people won separate $1 million second prizes, and 10 ticket holders won $100,000 apiece in the first New York state lottery drawings to be tied to a movie.
In another first, entrants in the 16 drawings were issued unique numbers so there were no duplicate tickets – and winning numbers were randomly picked by a computer from the issued digits, meaning each prize was guaranteed to be awarded.
“It’s a great night,” said New York Lottery Director Nancy Palumbo. “This drawing will create the largest number of millionaires ever from a single drawing.”
Palumbo said lottery officials linked the four-week-long sale of “King Kong Millions” to the Universal film – which premiered last night near Times Square – because “we thought this movie so closely tied into New York. You say ‘King Kong,’ and people think of New York and the Empire State Building. King Kong is an icon of New York.”
Mayor Bloomberg got into the megamonkey mood earlier, declaring “King Kong Day” and presenting the cast and crew of the Peter Jackson-directed movie with a proclamation.
He quipped that the big gorilla is welcome, as long as “Kong will refrain from climbing the billboards of Times Square.”
At dusk, 20 advertising screens in the famed square went dark for a minute, before each played clips from the movie at the same time.
Afterward, the movie – starring Naomi Watts, Adrien Brody and Jack Black – opened at the AMC Empire 25 theater, where celebrities including Donald Trump, “Star Wars” creator George Lucas, and tennis legend John McEnroe welcome Kong back to the Great White Way.
Additional reporting by Brian Hamacher and Stephanie GaskellThe Empire State went ape over “King Kong” last night, as one lucky person won a whopping $55 million first-prize lottery drawing tied to the remake… ]]>